Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glósóli

0

Sigur Rós is an Icelandic band that is truly inspiring. I do not speak, read, or understand Icelandic, thusly I do not understand the lyrics. To me that doesn't matter.


I remember when I first heard this song: I was in the living room of my suite at Buffalo State and my friend Maddie had come back from a road trip and the soundtrack to said trip was Sigur Rós's Takk... I was having a stressful day and Maddie graciously gave me a back massage while listening to the album; it was glorious.


While in a zen state I began to create stories in my head as to what the songs were about. When seeing

this video I was...words can't even describe how I was feeling. My favorite part is the end, when they fly.

Although I always wondered, did the last little boy make it, or did he fall?




I believe he flew away.

No Response to "Glósóli"

Post a Comment